Network Reliability Engineer
ZeniMax Media is seeking an experienced Network Reliability Engineer to join our corporate Global Infrastructure Team based in our Rockville, MD office.
We are looking for someone who is self-motivated, excited about using technology to make everyone’s job easier, enjoys working on and solving problems, communicates effectively, and can work with and add to the value of our team and company.
- Provide input and troubleshooting for in-house enterprise LAN/WAN environment
- Maintenance and operations of Cisco ISE
- Participate in on-call rotation
- A functional and practical understanding of TCP/IP
- Ability to troubleshoot routing protocols, OSPF and BGP
- Ability to configure and troubleshoot traditional Ethernet switching (STP, VLANs, dot1x, AAA, etc)
- Ability to operate configuration management (Ansible, Puppet, Chef, etc)
- Ability to operate visibility and operations platforms (PRTG, Nagios, Shinken, etc)
- Plus: A good understanding of systems administration core competencies (Windows Server or Linux)
- AWS, GCE, Azure compute or networking basics
- A minimum of five (5) years experience
- Enjoys working in a team environment
- Is highly organized with a detail-oriented mindset
- Keeps a level-head when meeting deadlines during busy times
We embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do – from recruiting for our studios, publishing and operations to fostering safe and respectful workplaces that encourage collaboration. Our culture is based on principles of respect, inclusion, and fair treatment and we welcome anyone into our family without regard to race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, or age.
Our diversity fuels our innovation and inspires us to create game worlds that bring us closer to the global community of players we serve.
What to Expect
You will receive an automated email confirming we have received your resume.
Due to the high volume of applications received, it's not possible for us to respond directly to each candidate.
Don't see your desired position listed? Apply under "General Application" instead!
If you are selected, you will be contacted by our team for an initial phone screen to chat about your previous experience.
You may go through one or two phone interviews, and possibly a follow-up Skype call.
If your qualifications do not match the criteria of a current position, your resume will be kept on file.
The next step will be an invitation to come out and meet the team at the studio for onsite interviews.
In the event that we choose not to move forward at any point in the recruiting process, we will let you know.
ZeniMax understands the importance of privacy. Please review the Applicant Privacy Notice attached to each position, which explains how we process the personal information we collect about you when you apply for a job or submit information to us through our job portal. BY APPLYING FOR THIS OR ANY POSITION, SHARING THIS JOB, OR OTHERWISE PROVIDING US WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION THROUGH THIS JOB PORTAL, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THE APPLICANT PRIVACY NOTICE, WHICH IS SET FORTH IN THE “APPLICANT PRIVACY NOTICE” SECTION BELOW EACH POSITION.