Human Resources Manager
Division: Bethesda Game Studios | Department: Administration |
Rockville , MD, US
Bethesda Game Studios is seeking an experienced Human Resources Manager to support their growing team in Rockville, MD. This position will liaise with the corporate HR office and partner with HR representatives located in Austin, TX and Montreal, Canada. Qualified candidates will be comfortable providing local support in functional areas of Human Resources, including but not limited to recruitment and employment, employee relations and benefits.
- Develop strategies to source, attract, screen, recruit and select high quality candidates for all positions
- Build talent pools for critical roles
Employee Relations and Culture:
- Provide proactive employee relations to employees at various levels of the organization, including acting as a trusted HR advisor to managers in order to build and maintain high performing teams.
- Partner with employees and management to communicate and maintain various Human Resources policies and work as a creative force in revising and recommending new programs and opportunities that will improve the team’s work experience.
- Identify improvement opportunities, tailor solutions and facilitate initiatives to foster engagement.
- Oversee performance management and merit process to include new hire check ins and annual reviews, as well as coaching managers on process and communication.
Training and Development:
- Collaborate with managers to assess, develop and deliver employee training and professional development needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Business or related discipline
- 6+ years of corporate recruiting/HRBP experience, preferably in the games industry
- Experience with large scale teams
- Must be able to function autonomously
- Knowledge and experience with Applicant Tracking Systems, specifically Taleo
- Strong employee relations experience
- Excellent judgment and discretion
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Knowledge of spreadsheet and word processing computer applications (Word, Excel, and HRIS)
- Ability to work effectively in a highly confidential, fast-paced environment and solve complex problems
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Previously Applied? Click here.
No Recruiters or Agencies Please
Please Note: Individuals submitting resumes or otherwise responding to employment opportunities are NOT considered applicants until they apply for a particular position and have been invited to complete the company's employment application.