Division: Bethesda Softworks | Department: Production |
Rockville , MD, US
Bethesda Softworks is searching for a Technical Director to shape and coordinate future technology initiatives with world-class technologists from the best game studios in the world.
- Coordinate technical knowledge and the exchange of resources across ZeniMax Media studios
- Coordinate technical knowledge and resource exchange with first party manufacturers and vendors
- Facilitate an environment of collaboration, encouraging the use of technologies developed worldwide for the betterment of ZeniMax Media
- Act as a first point of contact, outreach, and technical due-diligence for outsourced technical resources, development partners, and vendors.
- Act as a liaison between Senior Management and studio-level technical management to promote understanding, communication, and direction
- Foster communication between technical leaders to ensure the creation quality software
- Mentor technical leads as they create scalable, available, and reliable products
- Negotiate with vendors and streamline integration of outsource partners into current development structures
- Recommend solutions for online backend and distributed systems architectures
- Interface with cloud and backend services providers to ensure consistent delivery of Games as a Service features
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Deep understanding of game engine technology across PC, mobile, and console systems
- Strong communication skills with the ability to relate complex technical concepts to business leaders
- Capacity for mentoring and building connections between experienced technical leads
- A passion for Bethesda Softworks products and experience with our games
- A focus on delivering quality work to exacting standards
How to Apply
Previously Applied? Click here.
No Recruiters or Agencies Please
Please Note: Individuals submitting resumes or otherwise responding to employment opportunities are NOT considered applicants until they apply for a particular position and have been invited to complete the company's employment application.