ZeniMax Media is looking for a motivated IT professional to join our corporate security team in Rockville, MD. This role will help support and manage operational security systems, respond to security events, provide incident response, and improve processes and procedures. Our ideal candidate enjoys working in a team environment and is a quick learner and creative problem solver.
- Monitoring security events, correlating information from the functional areas to identify incidents, issues, threats, and vulnerabilities.
- Conduct initial triage, containment, categorization, and escalation of suspicious events and incidents.
- Provide incident response activities as necessary.
- Assist in the resolution of security incidents through technical analysis and data forensics.
- Develop and maintain security and incident response plans, playbooks, procedures, and other documentation.
- Create reports on security trends, metrics, events, and incidents.
- Provide after business hour support in response to security alerts and investigations as part of an on-call rotation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related degree
- 3+ years of experience as a Security Analyst or similar role
- Proficient in Splunk SIEM, Microsoft 365 Security, Windows server and Linux OS and Malicious traffic and malware analysis
- Experience with Splunk Enterprise Security
- Practical experience in Security incident management process, AWS and Microsoft 365 Cloud Security, Adversary tactics and techniques as well as Internet protocol and authentication.
- Understanding of the VERIS and MITRE ATT&CK frameworks
- A passion for Information Security and a strong desire to continue learning and updating skills.
- Security-related certificates
We embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do – from recruiting for our studios, publishing and operations to fostering safe and respectful workplaces that encourage collaboration. Our culture is based on principles of respect, inclusion, and fair treatment and we welcome anyone into our family without regard to race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, or age.
Our diversity fuels our innovation and inspires us to create game worlds that bring us closer to the global community of players we serve.
What to Expect
You will receive an automated email confirming we have received your resume.
Due to the high volume of applications received, it's not possible for us to respond directly to each candidate.
Don't see your desired position listed? Apply under "General Application" instead!
If you are selected, you will be contacted by our team for an initial phone screen to chat about your previous experience.
You may go through one or two phone interviews, and possibly a follow-up Skype call.
If your qualifications do not match the criteria of a current position, your resume will be kept on file.
The next step will be an invitation to come out and meet the team at the studio for onsite interviews.
In the event that we choose not to move forward at any point in the recruiting process, we will let you know.
ZeniMax understands the importance of privacy. Please review the Applicant Privacy Notice attached to each position, which explains how we process the personal information we collect about you when you apply for a job or submit information to us through our job portal. BY APPLYING FOR THIS OR ANY POSITION, SHARING THIS JOB, OR OTHERWISE PROVIDING US WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION THROUGH THIS JOB PORTAL, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THE APPLICANT PRIVACY NOTICE, WHICH IS SET FORTH IN THE “APPLICANT PRIVACY NOTICE” SECTION BELOW EACH POSITION.