ZeniMax Media is hiring a Senior Technical Recruiter to support our growth hiring initiatives for our cloud-based digital platform (www.bethesda.net) -- as well as our IT and studio development teams. The Senior Technical Recruiter will be responsible for sourcing qualified candidates, partnering closely with hiring managers & HR teams, and serve as a brand ambassador to the external market. This role will play an important part within the talent acquisition team to ensure that we are hiring the best talent for the organization, while creating a unique and positive candidate experience.
- Actively source passive candidates and screen applicants for tech positions in Bethesda.net, IT, and other tech roles/groups
- Expertly assess candidates’ behavioral competencies, motivational fit, and technical skills
- Utilize online social and professional networking sites to connect with passive candidates
- Meet and consult with hiring managers and key internal clients for hiring plan meetings, candidate reviews, and interview calibration sessions
- Consult with hiring teams and make recommendations for the best possible talent to match the needs of the organization by using data and interview feedback
- In partnership with the recruiting leader, prepare and present regular recruiting updates on open positions, candidate pipelines, and recruiting strategies
- Advise and consult leadership on hiring and other HR related matters
- Five or more years of recruiting and sourcing for technical positions – IT, software development, cloud technology, Saas, etc.
- Experience in recruiting in a fast-paced corporate or agency environment
- Experience sourcing passive candidates for difficult-to-fill positions
- Adept at building relationships & trust with hiring managers and candidates
- Proven ability to multi-task, handle numerous client job openings at one time
- Strong customer service skills including detail orientation & follow up with clients and candidates
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team atmosphere
We embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do – from recruiting for our studios, publishing and operations to fostering safe and respectful workplaces that encourage collaboration. Our culture is based on principles of respect, inclusion, and fair treatment and we welcome anyone into our family without regard to race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, or age.
Our diversity fuels our innovation and inspires us to create game worlds that bring us closer to the global community of players we serve.
What to Expect
You will receive an automated email confirming we have received your resume.
Due to the high volume of applications received, it's not possible for us to respond directly to each candidate.
Don't see your desired position listed? Apply under "General Application" instead!
If you are selected, you will be contacted by our team for an initial phone screen to chat about your previous experience.
You may go through one or two phone interviews, and possibly a follow-up Skype call.
If your qualifications do not match the criteria of a current position, your resume will be kept on file.
The next step will be an invitation to come out and meet the team at the studio for onsite interviews.
In the event that we choose not to move forward at any point in the recruiting process, we will let you know.
ZeniMax understands the importance of privacy. Please review the Applicant Privacy Notice attached to each position, which explains how we process the personal information we collect about you when you apply for a job or submit information to us through our job portal. BY APPLYING FOR THIS OR ANY POSITION, SHARING THIS JOB, OR OTHERWISE PROVIDING US WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION THROUGH THIS JOB PORTAL, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THE APPLICANT PRIVACY NOTICE, WHICH IS SET FORTH IN THE “APPLICANT PRIVACY NOTICE” SECTION BELOW EACH POSITION.