Come join Bethesda Game Studios, the award-winning development team behind Starfield, The Elder Scrolls and Fallout. Bethesda Game Studios strives to offer its employees a well-balanced home and work life by providing competitive salaries, a generous benefits program, and offices located in some of North America’s best cities.
With a goal of creating a culture as fun and diverse as our games and our players, we welcome applicants with unique skillsets, experience levels and backgrounds. If you are passionate about making a meaningful contribution to some of the most significant games in the industry we’d love to hear from you!
Your Daily Life at Bethesda Game Studios
As Live Producer, you will...
- Monitor and manage the health of the 24/7 live game service
- Manage scheduling, testing, deployment, and communication of game updates and hotfixes
- Create procedures and standards for operating the live service to ensure minimal downtime and a consistent player experience
- Collaborate with QA, Community, and Customer Service to triage issues found in the live environments
- Prioritize department initiatives based on data driven decision making
- Communicate product health/status with the leadership group regarding product risks and challenges with solutions to address them
- Coordinate large scale technical projects that require coordination with different business disciplines;
- Manage and grow external partner relationships
What Makes You S.P.E.C.I.A.L.
- You have a minimum of 3 years of game production or equivalent experience
- You are experienced in a position where you managed the operation of an online title or service
- You have demonstrated ability to plan, track, and deliver on complex, multi-disciplinary projects
- You are familiar with cloud services and online game infrastructures
- You possess exceptional attention to detail and communication skills
- You are comfortable to communicate with senior management
- You are familiar with cloud technologies and managing online services
- You are experienced with Agile game development: Scrum, Kanban, Feature-driven development
- You have experience in the following game disciplines: design, art, engineering, QA
- You are familiar with Jira, Confluence, and the MS Office suite
- You have worked with 1st party support services such as Sony DevNet, Microsoft Partner Center, and Steamworks
- You are familiar with deployment services such as Jenkins
- You have experience as an on-call resource
- You have strong familiarity with BGS games
We embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do – from recruiting for our studios, publishing and operations to fostering safe and respectful workplaces that encourage collaboration. Our culture is based on principles of respect, inclusion, and fair treatment and we welcome anyone into our family without regard to race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, or age.
Our diversity fuels our innovation and inspires us to create game worlds that bring us closer to the global community of players we serve.
What to Expect
You will receive an automated email confirming we have received your resume.
Due to the high volume of applications received, it's not possible for us to respond directly to each candidate.
Don't see your desired position listed? Apply under "General Application" instead!
If you are selected, you will be contacted by our team for an initial phone screen to chat about your previous experience.
You may go through one or two phone interviews, and possibly a follow-up Skype call.
If your qualifications do not match the criteria of a current position, your resume will be kept on file.
The next step will be an invitation to come out and meet the team at the studio for onsite interviews.
In the event that we choose not to move forward at any point in the recruiting process, we will let you know.
ZeniMax understands the importance of privacy. Please review the Applicant Privacy Notice attached to each position, which explains how we process the personal information we collect about you when you apply for a job or submit information to us through our job portal. BY APPLYING FOR THIS OR ANY POSITION, SHARING THIS JOB, OR OTHERWISE PROVIDING US WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION THROUGH THIS JOB PORTAL, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THE APPLICANT PRIVACY NOTICE, WHICH IS SET FORTH IN THE “APPLICANT PRIVACY NOTICE” SECTION BELOW EACH POSITION.