Division: Bethesda Game Studios | Department: Administration |
Rockville , MD, US
Bethesda Game Studios is looking for an energetic self-starter to provide administrative support to our growing team.
- Responsible for general administrative duties including scanning, photocopying, filing, faxing, mailing, and data-entry
- Manage PO system in Oracle
- Assist studio with expense reporting
- General support for studio visitors
- Coordinate team social activities and team building events
- Assist with team travel logistics and coordination
- Assist with onboarding of new hires
- Assist with special projects and other general office tasks as needed
- Professional demeanor and appearance
- Strong work ethic, self-starter
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and meet stated deadlines
- Strong attention to detail and desire for accuracy
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word and Excel
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle information with the highest degree of discretion
- Good verbal and written communication skills
How to Apply
Previously Applied? Click here.
No Recruiters or Agencies Please
Please Note: Individuals submitting resumes or otherwise responding to employment opportunities are NOT considered applicants until they apply for a particular position and have been invited to complete the company's employment application.