Associate PR Manager
The Associate PR Manager reports to the Senior PR Manager. This is an entry-level position and will support PR Team members in creating programs that generate positive editorial coverage for the group’s game launches and business activities. The Associate PR Manager’s responsibilities will include departmental administration, media list management, creation of press releases and materials, ongoing support for media and content creator relations, and assisting with press tours and game conventions. The right candidate will be an energetic, self-starter and continuous learner looking to cut their teeth in product public relations at an award-winning AAA video game company and understands the difference between being a fan and working in the industry. Travel is required.
- Support PR Team Leads with the creation and execution of breakout PR and Content Creator campaigns for video games
- Manage PR departmental administrative tasks and support wider Marketing group when needed
- Write and edit press releases, fact sheets, and other PR materials
- Review and edit press releases from external partners
- Build and maintain key media relationships across North America
- Work with members of the media and online personalities to secure previews, reviews, interviews, and articles about the Company's products
- Coordinate and integrate with cross-functional teams to represent PR plans, updates, and input
- Manage and update North American media list
- Help plan and staff trade shows, press tours, and international summits
- Coordinate with international PR teams as well as North American PR agency
- Bachelor's Degree in related field
- Very strong writing skills and the ability to clearly and succinctly articulate concepts, messages, and strategies is critical
- Effective organization and planning skills, ability to prioritize multiple projects
- Must be confident, vocal, proactive, highly motivated, and eager to learn
- Interest in or knowledge of the video game industry, and media/content creators, preferred
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office products
We embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do – from recruiting for our studios, publishing and operations to fostering safe and respectful workplaces that encourage collaboration. Our culture is based on principles of respect, inclusion, and fair treatment and we welcome anyone into our family without regard to race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, or age.
Our diversity fuels our innovation and inspires us to create game worlds that bring us closer to the global community of players we serve.
What to Expect
You will receive an automated email confirming we have received your resume.
Due to the high volume of applications received, it's not possible for us to respond directly to each candidate.
Don't see your desired position listed? Apply under "General Application" instead!
If you are selected, you will be contacted by our team for an initial phone screen to chat about your previous experience.
You may go through one or two phone interviews, and possibly a follow-up Skype call.
If your qualifications do not match the criteria of a current position, your resume will be kept on file.
The next step will be an invitation to come out and meet the team at the studio for onsite interviews.
In the event that we choose not to move forward at any point in the recruiting process, we will let you know.
ZeniMax understands the importance of privacy. Please review the Applicant Privacy Notice attached to each position, which explains how we process the personal information we collect about you when you apply for a job or submit information to us through our job portal. BY APPLYING FOR THIS OR ANY POSITION, SHARING THIS JOB, OR OTHERWISE PROVIDING US WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION THROUGH THIS JOB PORTAL, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THE APPLICANT PRIVACY NOTICE, WHICH IS SET FORTH IN THE “APPLICANT PRIVACY NOTICE” SECTION BELOW EACH POSITION.