Microsoft 365 Systems Engineer
We are seeking a Microsoft 365 Systems Engineer to join the Corporate IT team. Your focus will be administration of our Microsoft 365 environment, with particular attention given to governance, data protection, and general architecture. You will work with other Systems Engineers to troubleshoot ongoing M365 issues, but more importantly, to build a strong foundation to reduce the total amount of break-fix issues.
- Work with a global team to maintain our Microsoft 365 (M365) environment
- Implement new M365 solutions while ensuring existing solutions and workflows remain stable
- Review existing M365 processes to ensure that gaps or errors are identified and resolved
- Maintain strong knowledge of M365 disciplines
- Maintain security compliance of M365 at the Enterprise level
- 2+ years in a Microsoft 365 Engineering role or equivalent Microsoft cloud services experience
- Good experience with administration of SharePoint Online, Teams, and One Drive
- Good experience with M365 governance
- Good experience with Active Directory administration
- Comfortable with PowerShell for M365 administration
- Ability to discuss and review business requirements as they relate to M365 solutions
- High level of attention to detail
- Experienced with building solutions with best practice security requirements in mind
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly collaborative approach
- M365 Enterprise Mobility + Security
- Flow or Power Platform development
- Advanced Exchange Online administration
- Microsoft Information Governance
- Power-Bi report building
We embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do – from recruiting for our studios, publishing and operations to fostering safe and respectful workplaces that encourage collaboration. Our culture is based on principles of respect, inclusion, and fair treatment and we welcome anyone into our family without regard to race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, or age.
Our diversity fuels our innovation and inspires us to create game worlds that bring us closer to the global community of players we serve.
What to Expect
You will receive an automated email confirming we have received your resume.
Due to the high volume of applications received, it's not possible for us to respond directly to each candidate.
Don't see your desired position listed? Apply under "General Application" instead!
If you are selected, you will be contacted by our team for an initial phone screen to chat about your previous experience.
You may go through one or two phone interviews, and possibly a follow-up Skype call.
If your qualifications do not match the criteria of a current position, your resume will be kept on file.
The next step will be an invitation to come out and meet the team at the studio for onsite interviews.
In the event that we choose not to move forward at any point in the recruiting process, we will let you know.
ZeniMax understands the importance of privacy. Please review the Applicant Privacy Notice attached to each position, which explains how we process the personal information we collect about you when you apply for a job or submit information to us through our job portal. BY APPLYING FOR THIS OR ANY POSITION, SHARING THIS JOB, OR OTHERWISE PROVIDING US WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION THROUGH THIS JOB PORTAL, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THE APPLICANT PRIVACY NOTICE, WHICH IS SET FORTH IN THE “APPLICANT PRIVACY NOTICE” SECTION BELOW EACH POSITION.