Core Tech Programmer
Division: ZeniMax Online Studios | Department: Programming |
Hunt Valley , MD, US
Join the team at ZOS and work on an exciting new IP!
- Implement core engine tech
- Turn engine architectural goals into reality
- Develop core engine components (threading, object system, memory management, file system, etc.)
- Work with engineers, artists, designers, world builders, and producers to match core engine features and performance to the game’s vision
- 4+ years of game industry software development experience
- Extensive engine programming experience on either in-house engines or commercial ones such as Unreal and Crytek/Lumberyard
- History of implementing low-level tech in high-quality engineering teams
- Strong technical knowledge of Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC
- Robust programming skills/experience in C++
- Credited on at least one published video game in a programmer role
- Strong architecture and low-level performance programming skills
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with network game client/server architecture
- MMO development experience
How to Apply
Previously Applied? Click here.
No Recruiters or Agencies Please
Please Note: Individuals submitting resumes or otherwise responding to employment opportunities are NOT considered applicants until they apply for a particular position and have been invited to complete the company's employment application.