IT Operations Support Lead
The ZeniMax Media Inc. Global Infrastructure Operations Team is seeking an IT Operations Support Lead to join the team. This role will report to the Operations Director in Rockville. You will gather requirements from our local support teams to help route and triage tier three tickets. You will assist perform project management on larger projects within our Operations team. You will work with our Operations Administrators to monitor, maintain, and support all ZMI infrastructure throughout our global offices. In this role, you'll have an opportunity to help generate best practices and become an integral component of keeping ZeniMax's Infrastructure Operations team running efficiently.
- Triage support issues and be an escalation point for the support teams
- Gather requirements and help route support tickets
- Make, maintain and distribute client-side updates
- Deploy Systems and OS upgrades
- Work with IT peers to develop SOPs for repeatable tasks and document all applications
- Be the project point of contact for larger Operation teams’ initiatives
- Help monitor, maintain, and support all systems infrastructure for Global IT
- Minimum 3-year experience in leading a support team
- Good understanding of best practice in IT operations and support
- Good knowledge of Windows client operating systems, user configuration tasks in AD, and the O365 environment, including SharePoint online
- General knowledge of group policy settings
- General Windows infrastructure administration including Windows Server 2012, 2012R2, and 2016
- General network fundamentals, understanding of DNS, DHCP, VLANs
- Excellent customer service, communication, time management, and organizational skills
- Available to work off-hours to perform maintenance or in case of emergencies
- Experience with device management systems like Intune and SCCM
- Experience working in AD, user and computer configurations
- Experience working with group policy
- Experience with O365
- Familiar with ITIL practices and procedures
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field, or equivalent experience
- Any relevant certifications
We embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do – from recruiting for our studios, publishing and operations to fostering safe and respectful workplaces that encourage collaboration. Our culture is based on principles of respect, inclusion, and fair treatment and we welcome anyone into our family without regard to race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, or age.
Our diversity fuels our innovation and inspires us to create game worlds that bring us closer to the global community of players we serve.
What to Expect
You will receive an automated email confirming we have received your resume.
Due to the high volume of applications received, it's not possible for us to respond directly to each candidate.
Don't see your desired position listed? Apply under "General Application" instead!
If you are selected, you will be contacted by our team for an initial phone screen to chat about your previous experience.
You may go through one or two phone interviews, and possibly a follow-up Skype call.
If your qualifications do not match the criteria of a current position, your resume will be kept on file.
The next step will be an invitation to come out and meet the team at the studio for onsite interviews.
In the event that we choose not to move forward at any point in the recruiting process, we will let you know.
ZeniMax understands the importance of privacy. Please review the Applicant Privacy Notice attached to each position, which explains how we process the personal information we collect about you when you apply for a job or submit information to us through our job portal. BY APPLYING FOR THIS OR ANY POSITION, SHARING THIS JOB, OR OTHERWISE PROVIDING US WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION THROUGH THIS JOB PORTAL, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THE APPLICANT PRIVACY NOTICE, WHICH IS SET FORTH IN THE “APPLICANT PRIVACY NOTICE” SECTION BELOW EACH POSITION.