Sound Designer (Mid-Level or Senior)
Division: MachineGames | Department: Audio |
Uppsala , SE
MachineGames is looking for an experienced and talented Sound Designer to craft and implement stellar sound design for the games we create.
- Record, edit and archive original source material tailored for the game.
- Design and implement dynamic audio assets/systems.
- Work with Audio and Creative Directors to ensure your output achieves and expands upon the desired aesthetic, whilst adhering to any technical constraints imposed.
- Work with the audio and other dev teams to achieve the projects global goals.
- Edit, process and implement VO.
- Find, report and fix audio bugs.
- 3+ years’ experience / at least one complete AAA game as Sound Designer.
- A passion for fps sound design.
- Demonstrable skill and knowledge in recording and manipulating audio.
- Experience using popular middleware such as Wwise.
- Experience contributing to development of proprietary tech.
- Knowledge of scripting audio in 3d map editors and visual scripting tools.
- Experience recording in the field and at foley stages.
- A strong grasp of the fundamentals of audio engineering, preferably with related education.
As a Person and a Professional:
- You are driven and self-motivated.
- You are collaborative in nature.
- You can see a hard and complex task through to completion.
- You push the envelope for your craft.
How to Apply
Previously Applied? Click here.
No Recruiters or Agencies Please
Please Note: Individuals submitting resumes or otherwise responding to employment opportunities are NOT considered applicants until they apply for a particular position and have been invited to complete the company's employment application.