Division: ZeniMax Online Studios | Department: Art |
Hunt Valley , MD, US
ZeniMax Online is currently seeking a Media Artist to be responsible for the production of in-game publicity screenshots and video captured game footage for use in previews, magazine reviews, websites, and various marketing materials to appeal to MMO Gamers.
- Navigate game clients and editors to set up and capture print-quality screenshots
- Composing artistic shots that bring to life action sequences and capture the essence of our game
- Polishing and finishing screenshots to a high quality and standard
- Setting up game clients, capture software for the purpose of capturing game footage. [marketing needs, ratings board needs, website assets et al]
- Supporting the art and marketing teams to deliver world-class marketing assets
- 2+ years' experience or education equivalent
- Strong grasp and understanding of photography and cinematography, demonstrating excellent composition lighting and camera angle choices
- Exceptional eye for composition, contrast, and color
- Optional: Good knowledge of current 3D software
- Proficient user of Photoshop ability to recreate retouch and paint elements
- Artistic and creative vision
- Ability to adapt and open to a changing ideas and direction
- Follow direction, as well as provide creative solutions to problems
- Game development experience is a plus
- Excellent composition skills demonstrated by a portfolio of work
- An understanding of video games and gamers
- Worldbuilding and environment art production
How to Apply
Previously Applied? Click here.
No Recruiters or Agencies Please
Please Note: Individuals submitting resumes or otherwise responding to employment opportunities are NOT considered applicants until they apply for a particular position and have been invited to complete the company's employment application.