Senior Product Manager - Mobile
Alpha Dog Games is looking for a Senior Product Manager – Mobile to join our team. Your role will be to analyze user data and design features that will provide measurable improvements to our games. You will also be responsible for collaborating with studio directors, producers, game designers, engineers, and senior leadership to ensure measurable improvements to the financial and social performance of our mobile games. Work with some of the biggest IP in the industry using quantitative and qualitative data to drive success in F2P games and ensure a great experience for our players. By joining Alpha Dog Games, you are part of a growing studio that believes in work/life balance, equity and diversity. Located on the East Coast in Canada’s ocean playground, Halifax is host to a thriving video game industry with affordable living and cultural amenities featuring sandy beaches, scenic coastal villages, and a bustling night life.
If you have a passion for data and mobile games, this role is for you.
- Ensure feature recommendations are based on in-depth data analysis, research strategies, and user data.
- Work with the Producer and Game Designers to develop product roadmap and identify opportunities to improve the performance of our mobile games.
- The ability to develop product strategy and present clear measurable objectives that will lead to achieving our business goals.
- Collaborate with producers, engineers, QA, artists, and publishing to ensure execution of feature development, high-quality deliverables, and improvement to acquisition, engagement, and monetization metrics.
- Present data driven game solutions designed to optimize KPIs.
- Strong understanding of user experience to collaborate with our players and community and translate their needs and desires into the product roadmap.
- 5+ years of experience in product management for mobile games
- Sounds knowledge of best practices in mobile gaming
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative modeling skills with a focus on data-informed decision making
- Experience collaborating with diverse teams including game design and programming
- Strong project management and presentation skills
- Motivated, proactive, and self-starter mindset
- Nice to have experience writing queries and working with databases
We embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do – from recruiting for our studios, publishing and operations to fostering safe and respectful workplaces that encourage collaboration. Our culture is based on principles of respect, inclusion, and fair treatment and we welcome anyone into our family without regard to race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, or age.
Our diversity fuels our innovation and inspires us to create game worlds that bring us closer to the global community of players we serve.
What to Expect
You will receive an automated email confirming we have received your resume.
Due to the high volume of applications received, it's not possible for us to respond directly to each candidate.
Don't see your desired position listed? Apply under "General Application" instead!
If you are selected, you will be contacted by our team for an initial phone screen to chat about your previous experience.
You may go through one or two phone interviews, and possibly a follow-up Skype call.
If your qualifications do not match the criteria of a current position, your resume will be kept on file.
The next step will be an invitation to come out and meet the team at the studio for onsite interviews.
In the event that we choose not to move forward at any point in the recruiting process, we will let you know.
ZeniMax understands the importance of privacy. Please review the Applicant Privacy Notice attached to each position, which explains how we process the personal information we collect about you when you apply for a job or submit information to us through our job portal. BY APPLYING FOR THIS OR ANY POSITION, SHARING THIS JOB, OR OTHERWISE PROVIDING US WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION THROUGH THIS JOB PORTAL, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THE APPLICANT PRIVACY NOTICE, WHICH IS SET FORTH IN THE “APPLICANT PRIVACY NOTICE” SECTION BELOW EACH POSITION.