Bethesda.net is looking for an experienced SOC Analyst for our global support team in a 24/7/365 environment. Candidates will have a high sense of urgency and knack for investigation! You will have the opportunity to work with internal teams, third parties, and leadership to ensure security incidents are investigated and compliance requirements are met - so great communication skills are a must!
- Triage and escalate security incidents and requests
- Ensure high level of quality when managing tickets and customer requests
- Work closely with security teams across the org to develop support plans
- Create and maintain procedural documentation and instructions
- On-board new customers
- Engage with customers to build and maintain good relationships
- 2 years’ experience in a security analyst role
- 1 years’ experience working in an operations center
- 1 years’ experience demonstrating high-level customer service skills
- SIEM Tools (e.g. CrowdStrike, CarbonBlack)
- Data Aggregation Tools (e.g. Splunk, Kibana, AWS Cloud Trail)
- Networking and Security postures in an enterprise environment
- Operating Systems (e.g. Windows, Linux)
- Incident response procedures and event triage
- Are self-motivated, organized and teamwork-oriented
- Have a passion for security and have a desire to advance your career
- One or more of the following certifications: Security+, GCIA, CISSP
- Familiarity with ITIL concepts
- Experience working with ticketing systems (ex. Remedy, Service Now)
We embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do – from recruiting for our studios, publishing and operations to fostering safe and respectful workplaces that encourage collaboration. Our culture is based on principles of respect, inclusion, and fair treatment and we welcome anyone into our family without regard to race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, or age.
Our diversity fuels our innovation and inspires us to create game worlds that bring us closer to the global community of players we serve.
What to Expect
You will receive an automated email confirming we have received your resume.
Due to the high volume of applications received, it's not possible for us to respond directly to each candidate.
Don't see your desired position listed? Apply under "General Application" instead!
If you are selected, you will be contacted by our team for an initial phone screen to chat about your previous experience.
You may go through one or two phone interviews, and possibly a follow-up Skype call.
If your qualifications do not match the criteria of a current position, your resume will be kept on file.
The next step will be an invitation to come out and meet the team at the studio for onsite interviews.
In the event that we choose not to move forward at any point in the recruiting process, we will let you know.
ZeniMax understands the importance of privacy. Please review the Applicant Privacy Notice attached to each position, which explains how we process the personal information we collect about you when you apply for a job or submit information to us through our job portal. BY APPLYING FOR THIS OR ANY POSITION, SHARING THIS JOB, OR OTHERWISE PROVIDING US WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION THROUGH THIS JOB PORTAL, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THE APPLICANT PRIVACY NOTICE, WHICH IS SET FORTH IN THE “APPLICANT PRIVACY NOTICE” SECTION BELOW EACH POSITION.