IT Project Manager
ZeniMax Media is seeking an IT Project Manager to join the corporate IT team and help support our global business, including AAA game studios. This role will help manage the workloads of multiple functional teams. The ideal candidate will possess a high level of skill in both communication and planning, coupled with the proven ability to foster cross-team collaboration to establish an environment for the IT team to successfully meet project deadlines.
- Ensuring customer needs are met in a timely manner, by monitoring tasks, assigning responsibilities, and setting deadlines.
- Coordinating projects within the IT department. This includes working with stakeholders, team members and management.
- Impressing the IT department with your outstanding organizational skills.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with IT team members to be able to quickly address user needs.
- Developing working relationships with non-IT studio and department leads to be proactive on emergent issues, determine maintenance windows, and keep an open channel of communication between IT and the rest of the business.
Ideally you have a degree from a four-year school in a related field. But if we held ourselves to that standard several of us would never have made it past the lobby, so if you don't have a BA in IT Project Administration, here's what we're looking for:
- At least three years of Project Management Experience.
- Strong communication skills, organizational skills, and attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize workloads based on business needs.
- Ability to work effectively in a rapidly changing, team-based environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to lead and direct the work of others.
- Ability to rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite.
- Familiarity with Project Management tools and methodologies.
We embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do – from recruiting for our studios, publishing and operations to fostering safe and respectful workplaces that encourage collaboration. Our culture is based on principles of respect, inclusion, and fair treatment and we welcome anyone into our family without regard to race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, or age.
Our diversity fuels our innovation and inspires us to create game worlds that bring us closer to the global community of players we serve.
What to Expect
You will receive an automated email confirming we have received your resume.
Due to the high volume of applications received, it's not possible for us to respond directly to each candidate.
Don't see your desired position listed? Apply under "General Application" instead!
If you are selected, you will be contacted by our team for an initial phone screen to chat about your previous experience.
You may go through one or two phone interviews, and possibly a follow-up Skype call.
If your qualifications do not match the criteria of a current position, your resume will be kept on file.
The next step will be an invitation to come out and meet the team at the studio for onsite interviews.
In the event that we choose not to move forward at any point in the recruiting process, we will let you know.
ZeniMax understands the importance of privacy. Please review the Applicant Privacy Notice attached to each position, which explains how we process the personal information we collect about you when you apply for a job or submit information to us through our job portal. BY APPLYING FOR THIS OR ANY POSITION, SHARING THIS JOB, OR OTHERWISE PROVIDING US WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION THROUGH THIS JOB PORTAL, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THE APPLICANT PRIVACY NOTICE, WHICH IS SET FORTH IN THE “APPLICANT PRIVACY NOTICE” SECTION BELOW EACH POSITION.