Human Resources Manager
Division: MachineGames | Department: |
Uppsala , SE
We are seeking an experienced Human Resources Manager to support MachineGames. This position will liaise with the corporate HR office and provide local support in functional areas of Human Resources, including but not limited to recruitment and employment, employee relations and benefits.
- Recruiting: Utilize Applicant Tracking System, post positions, prescreen candidates, schedule interviews, arrange travel and accommodations, check references, manage salary negotiations and conduct new hire orientation.
- Employee Relations: Partner with employees and management to communicate various Human Resources policies, procedures and initiatives. Plan employee events and incentive programs. Manage employee relations and resolve employee relation issues in a professional and timely manner.
- Performance Management: Manage performance review process for studio. Directly interact with managers to evaluate reviews and merit process and ensure that reviews are completed and submitted in a timely manner.
- Training and Development: Develop and deliver training presentations to studio’s employees relating to interview skills, performance review, management training, and other areas as necessary.
- Knowledge of Swedish Employment law and best practices
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Business or related discipline
- Minimum 3-5 years HR experience (benefits, compensation, employee relations or performance management) required
- Strong employee relations experience
- Excellent judgment and discretion
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Knowledge of spreadsheet and word processing computer applications (Word, Excel, and HRIS)
- Ability to work effectively in a highly confidential, fast-paced environment and solve complex problems
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Prior experience at a technology, entertainment or creative company
- Prior experience working in a division of a global company
*Please include an English version of your CV
How to Apply
Previously Applied? Click here.
No Recruiters or Agencies Please
Please Note: Individuals submitting resumes or otherwise responding to employment opportunities are NOT considered applicants until they apply for a particular position and have been invited to complete the company's employment application.