ZeniMax Media is seeking a detail-oriented self-starter to support our growing Purchasing team in Rockville, MD. Our ideal candidate is someone with 2+ years of work experience, understands the value of being a part of a team, possesses basic Excel skills, and is capable of handling multiple tasks simultaneously while meeting key deadlines. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with the right mix of experience, drive, and professional qualities.
- Assist in reviewing and processing Purchase Orders (POs) in Oracle
- Assist with submitting POs to company vendors
- Upload executed contracts to attach to Oracle POs
- Track the status of orders
- Perform review of executed contracts’ key terms to ensure newly issued POs are still in line with the executed contract
- Assist with sourcing of goods and placing company orders online in accordance with company policy
- Review Company Uninvoiced Receipts Report and follow up on missing invoices
- Assist with the review of non-PO invoices for proper department head approvals and provide secondary approval to process for payment
- Review POs during month-end close process for potential completion status or follow-up with PO stakeholders for required invoices
- Scan and file documents and perform other tasks as needed
- Liaise with other company departments as needed
- College degree preferred, but not required in lieu of relevant experience
- Strong attention to detail and double-checking of work product
- Two to three years’ work experience using accounting ERP software – Oracle preferred, but not required
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and Outlook
- A basic understanding of Procure-to-Pay (P2P) workflow desired
- Solid planning and organizational skills, including strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritize tasks to meet time-sensitive deadlines
- Strong business acumen and problem solver
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to work with diverse groups of people
- Strong work ethic
- Well organized, self-starter and good time-management skills
- Ability to work independently and with a team with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
We embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do – from recruiting for our studios, publishing and operations to fostering safe and respectful workplaces that encourage collaboration. Our culture is based on principles of respect, inclusion, and fair treatment and we welcome anyone into our family without regard to race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, or age.
Our diversity fuels our innovation and inspires us to create game worlds that bring us closer to the global community of players we serve.
What to Expect
You will receive an automated email confirming we have received your resume.
Due to the high volume of applications received, it's not possible for us to respond directly to each candidate.
Don't see your desired position listed? Apply under "General Application" instead!
If you are selected, you will be contacted by our team for an initial phone screen to chat about your previous experience.
You may go through one or two phone interviews, and possibly a follow-up Skype call.
If your qualifications do not match the criteria of a current position, your resume will be kept on file.
The next step will be an invitation to come out and meet the team at the studio for onsite interviews.
In the event that we choose not to move forward at any point in the recruiting process, we will let you know.
ZeniMax understands the importance of privacy. Please review the Applicant Privacy Notice attached to each position, which explains how we process the personal information we collect about you when you apply for a job or submit information to us through our job portal. BY APPLYING FOR THIS OR ANY POSITION, SHARING THIS JOB, OR OTHERWISE PROVIDING US WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION THROUGH THIS JOB PORTAL, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THE APPLICANT PRIVACY NOTICE, WHICH IS SET FORTH IN THE “APPLICANT PRIVACY NOTICE” SECTION BELOW EACH POSITION.