Senior HR Generalist
ZeniMax Media is seeking an experienced Human Resources Generalist to support our growing team in Rockville, MD. This position will provide hands on HR support in various functional areas which include but are not limited to full cycle recruitment, employee relations and performance management. The ideal candidate would be an enthusiastic team player who is self-motivated, provides excellent customer service and solutions focused.
- Manage full life cycle recruitment for all positions including sourcing high quality candidates and building talent pools for critical roles.
- Manage employee relations at various levels of the organization and resolve employee relations issues in a professional and timely manner.
- Communicate various Human Resources policies, procedures and initiatives.
- Identify opportunities for improvement and develop solutions to drive the business forward.
- Promote company culture across all departments.
- Manage annual performance review process for departments and oversee merit process for employees within those departments.
- Collaborate with managers to assess, develop and deliver employee training presentations related to interviewing skills, performance reviews, management training, and other areas as necessary.
- Manage onboarding and exit process.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Business or related discipline
- 8+ years of corporate recruiting and HR Generalist experience, preferably in a tech related industry
- Experience with working with large scale, fast paced teams
- Knowledge and experience with Applicant Tracking Systems, specifically iCIMS
- Proven ability to exercise good judgment and discretion
- Strong organizational, project management and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of spreadsheet and word processing computer applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Customer focused.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
We embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do – from recruiting for our studios, publishing and operations to fostering safe and respectful workplaces that encourage collaboration. Our culture is based on principles of respect, inclusion, and fair treatment and we welcome anyone into our family without regard to race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, or age.
Our diversity fuels our innovation and inspires us to create game worlds that bring us closer to the global community of players we serve.
What to Expect
You will receive an automated email confirming we have received your resume.
Due to the high volume of applications received, it's not possible for us to respond directly to each candidate.
Don't see your desired position listed? Apply under "General Application" instead!
If you are selected, you will be contacted by our team for an initial phone screen to chat about your previous experience.
You may go through one or two phone interviews, and possibly a follow-up Skype call.
If your qualifications do not match the criteria of a current position, your resume will be kept on file.
The next step will be an invitation to come out and meet the team at the studio for onsite interviews.
In the event that we choose not to move forward at any point in the recruiting process, we will let you know.
ZeniMax understands the importance of privacy. Please review the Applicant Privacy Notice attached to each position, which explains how we process the personal information we collect about you when you apply for a job or submit information to us through our job portal. BY APPLYING FOR THIS OR ANY POSITION, SHARING THIS JOB, OR OTHERWISE PROVIDING US WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION THROUGH THIS JOB PORTAL, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THE APPLICANT PRIVACY NOTICE, WHICH IS SET FORTH IN THE “APPLICANT PRIVACY NOTICE” SECTION BELOW EACH POSITION.