Senior Designer - Monetized Features and Products (ESO)
Zenimax Online Studios is looking for a Senior Designer to focus on monetized features and products for The Elder Scrolls Online team. This designer would work with game and feature teams to ensure we create features and products that follow fair and effective monetization practices.
- Author and shepherd designs for new, monetized products and features from concept to delivery
- Use multiple toolsets to implement features that integrate seamlessly with other game systems
- Advise feature teams on best practices to ensure any monetization and business goals are effective and fair to the player
- Work with Product Management to execute on monetization strategies
- Use live game metrics as well as current industry trends and practices to improve existing and future monetization practices
- 5+ years experience developing and maintaining gameplay systems, game features, or monetized stores for a shipped game
- Experience playing MMORPGs and games as a service
- Experience with Microsoft office or similar products
- Experience with game development tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with agile development
- Understanding of monetization practices of several types of games and products and how these practices interact with the game or product as a whole
We embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do – from recruiting for our studios, publishing and operations to fostering safe and respectful workplaces that encourage collaboration. Our culture is based on principles of respect, inclusion, and fair treatment and we welcome anyone into our family without regard to race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, or age.
Our diversity fuels our innovation and inspires us to create game worlds that bring us closer to the global community of players we serve.
What to Expect
You will receive an automated email confirming we have received your resume.
Due to the high volume of applications received, it's not possible for us to respond directly to each candidate.
Don't see your desired position listed? Apply under "General Application" instead!
If you are selected, you will be contacted by our team for an initial phone screen to chat about your previous experience.
You may go through one or two phone interviews, and possibly a follow-up Skype call.
If your qualifications do not match the criteria of a current position, your resume will be kept on file.
The next step will be an invitation to come out and meet the team at the studio for onsite interviews.
In the event that we choose not to move forward at any point in the recruiting process, we will let you know.
ZeniMax understands the importance of privacy. Please review the Applicant Privacy Notice attached to each position, which explains how we process the personal information we collect about you when you apply for a job or submit information to us through our job portal. BY APPLYING FOR THIS OR ANY POSITION, SHARING THIS JOB, OR OTHERWISE PROVIDING US WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION THROUGH THIS JOB PORTAL, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THE APPLICANT PRIVACY NOTICE, WHICH IS SET FORTH IN THE “APPLICANT PRIVACY NOTICE” SECTION BELOW EACH POSITION.