Contract QA Tester
Division: ZeniMax Online Studios | Department: Quality Assurance |
Hunt Valley , MD, US
- Run assigned test requests and identify game issues (bugs)
- Enter accurate high-quality game issues based on department standards into bug tracking system
- Test and verify bug fixes
- Provide thoughtful and professional feedback on gameplay related issues in both written and verbal form.
- Assist in assessing and escalating game issues and concerns with peers and to senior team members
- Learn and apply testing and game industry terminology
- Learn and become fluent in the rules of each game and apply knowledge to testing
- Good understanding of test processes
- Ability to learn quickly and apply knowledge
- Able to follow direction and complete assigned tasks in a timely manner
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good organizational skills, ability to remain focused
- Excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Broad knowledge of Games across different Platforms
- Proficient with MS Office
- Experience and understanding of Console and PC game testing
How to Apply
Previously Applied? Click here.
No Recruiters or Agencies Please
Please Note: Individuals submitting resumes or otherwise responding to employment opportunities are NOT considered applicants until they apply for a particular position and have been invited to complete the company's employment application.