Division: Bethesda Game Studios - Austin | Department: Administration |
Austin , TX, US
Bethesda Game Studios is looking for an energetic self-starter to provide administrative support to our Austin studio.
- Reception and receiving duties for Bethesda Games Studios’ front desk.
- Answer and direct incoming calls.
- Sort and distribute incoming mail and prepare outgoing mail, including FedEx and UPS packages.
- Order and organize onsite snacks, drinks, kitchen, and office supplies.
- Assist with planning and executing special events.
- Submit service requests and follow up with building management.
- Prepare expense reports for management.
- Coordinate onsite catering when needed.
- Provide backup for other administrative and facilities employees in their absence.
- Positive and professional demeanor.
- Strong work ethic and self-motivated.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle information with the highest degree of discretion.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and desire for accuracy.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and meet stated deadlines.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office; including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- 1+ years administrative experience.
- Experience with event planning.
- Experience handling facility needs.
How to Apply
Previously Applied? Click here.
No Recruiters or Agencies Please
Please Note: Individuals submitting resumes or otherwise responding to employment opportunities are NOT considered applicants until they apply for a particular position and have been invited to complete the company's employment application.