UI Engineers (Mid-Level and Senior)
Division: Bethesda Game Studios - Austin | Department: Programming |
Austin , TX, US
Bethesda Game Studios is looking for a qualified Gameplay Engineers with a UI focus.
- Implement and support UI systems to support game systems, using C++, Scaleform, and ActionScript 3
- Test and refine systems throughout the development cycle of the project
- Work closely with design and art disciplines in the development of features
- Write clear, maintainable, portable code
- Participate in code reviews
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, other comparable degree area, or comparable experience
- 2+ years professional software development experience in UI development
- Solid C++ knowledge
- Solid architecture, system design, and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and problem-solving ability
- Experience with Scaleform, ActionScript 3, or experience using a scripting language
- Experience developing and supporting a variety of games
- Ability to fearlessly jump into large, existing code bases
- Experience playing previous Bethesda Games Studios games
How to Apply
Previously Applied? Click here.
No Recruiters or Agencies Please
Please Note: Individuals submitting resumes or otherwise responding to employment opportunities are NOT considered applicants until they apply for a particular position and have been invited to complete the company's employment application.