Division: Bethesda Game Studios - Austin | Department: Design |
Austin , TX, US
Bethesda Game Studios is looking for a talented Quest Designer to join our growing team. In this role, the Quest Designer would be responsible for designing and documenting stories and quests.
- Design and document stories and quests for future next generation products
- Implement quests in our proprietary toolset. This includes:
- Crafting narrative structure
- Writing dialogue
- Scripting gameplay
- Work closely with lead designer to ensure consistency, scope, and quality of content
- Excellent storytelling, dialogue writing, and editing skills
- Experience with a variety of established game toolsets
- Experience with one or more text-based scripting languages
- Strong familiarity with a variety of games
- Excellent communication skill and experience with collaborative documentation tools
- Candidate must supply a portfolio featuring examples of their work, including a short writing sample (2-5 pages) that focuses on dialogue
- Candidate must supply text-based scripting samples (2 to 3) that best demonstrate their scripting ability, or be willing to take a short scripting test of our choosing
- Previous game industry experience
- Experience playing previous Bethesda Games Studios games
How to Apply
Previously Applied? Click here.
No Recruiters or Agencies Please
Please Note: Individuals submitting resumes or otherwise responding to employment opportunities are NOT considered applicants until they apply for a particular position and have been invited to complete the company's employment application.