Division: Bethesda Game Studios - Austin | Department: Programming |
Austin , TX, US
Bethesda Game Studios is looking for a qualified Gameplay Engineer. The successful candidate will have extensive knowledge and experience in, the design and implementation of gameplay systems using C++.
- Implement and support game systems, mostly written in C++
- Test and refine systems throughout the development cycle of the project
- Work closely with design and art disciplines in the development of features
- Write clear, maintainable, portable code
- Participate in code reviews
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, other comparable degree area, or comparable experience
- 2+ years professional software development experience
- Solid C++ knowledge
- Solid architecture and system design ability
- Solid analytical and mathematical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and problem-solving ability
- Ability to fearlessly jump into large, existing code bases
- Experience optimizing code for memory and CPU utilization
- Strong familiarity with Bethesda Game Studios games
How to Apply
Previously Applied? Click here.
No Recruiters or Agencies Please
Please Note: Individuals submitting resumes or otherwise responding to employment opportunities are NOT considered applicants until they apply for a particular position and have been invited to complete the company's employment application.