Division: ZeniMax Online Studios | Department: Design |
Hunt Valley , MD, US
The UI Visual Designer is responsible for the graphic design, layout and functionality of game interfaces on all platform versions of The Elder Scrolls Online. The ideal candidate possesses a deep understanding of graphic design, games and their interfaces, to ensure the UI is implemented in way that is accessible to players of all experience levels.
- Work with the Lead UI Designer to draft and deliver new user interface elements for the game.
- Collaborate with artists and game designers to create UI visual concepts for new game features.
- Develop pre-visualization of UI designs via wireframes and animatics.
- Work directly with engineers to plan and execute the implementation of UI artwork into the game.
- Ensure UI visual design consistency across the game.
- Maintain excellent documentation throughout the development process.
- Link to portfolio demonstrating your ability to deliver high-quality UI art assets, both graphic and illustrative. Insight into your process, from concept to completion, should be included.
- Proficiency with Adobe Photoshop or equivalent image editing software.
- Proficiency with Adobe After Effects or equivalent software.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills.
- Strong work ethic, initiative, critical thinking skills and ability to anticipate challenges.
- Passion for games, especially online multiplayer.
- Experience with programming or scripting languages such as Lua a plus.
How to Apply
Previously Applied? Click here.
No Recruiters or Agencies Please
Please Note: Individuals submitting resumes or otherwise responding to employment opportunities are NOT considered applicants until they apply for a particular position and have been invited to complete the company's employment application.