Division: ZeniMax Online Studios | Department: Production |
Hunt Valley , MD, US
- Work with the Directors to manage the entire departmental direction and roadmap
- Coordinate with external partners, internal teams and executive management to make optimal decisions about team and product direction
- Support day-to-day processes & planning for the group
- Identify critical path issues and drive initiatives with teams to resolve those issues
- Assist with the development of the assigned project.
- Support the production and development of assigned projects
- Coordinate troubleshooting of technical problems
- Coordinate and monitor the production of projects for business initiatives
- Track and analyze metrics from teams to help improve process and guide future scheduling decisions.
- Focus on growing teams to greater potential
- Assist with internal processes and procedures
- Facilitate execution either as a Product Owner or Scrum Master on multiple SCRUM teams
- 6+ years hands-on production or project management experience
- Online development experience
- Strong leadership experience
- Experience with agile development practices
- Proven ability to meet goals and objectives
- Bachelor's Degree
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- Must be able to keep focus on multiple tasks and effectively set priorities between projects
- Passion for making GREAT games
How to Apply
Previously Applied? Click here.
No Recruiters or Agencies Please
Please Note: Individuals submitting resumes or otherwise responding to employment opportunities are NOT considered applicants until they apply for a particular position and have been invited to complete the company's employment application.