Division: ZeniMax Online Studios | Department: Production |
Hunt Valley , MD, US
- Support day to day processes and planning as Scrum Master for technical teams
- Identify critical path risks and issues, driving initiatives to solve them
- Coordinate troubleshooting of technical problems
- Assist with long term scheduling and forecasting for the engineering department
- Track and analyze metrics from teams to help improve process and guide future scheduling decisions.
- Focus on growing teams to greater potential
- Assist with purchasing and licensing technology and tools
- Assist with internal processes and procedures
- 3+ years hands-on production or project management experience
- Proficient in Agile Development methodologies including Scrum, Kanban and Lean
- Proficient with Jira and Confluence
- Multiplatform online development experience
- Goal oriented and results driven
- Professional communication and interpersonal skills, including conflict resolution
- Must be able to keep focus on multiple tasks and effectively set priorities between projects
- Passion for making GREAT games
How to Apply
Previously Applied? Click here.
No Recruiters or Agencies Please
Please Note: Individuals submitting resumes or otherwise responding to employment opportunities are NOT considered applicants until they apply for a particular position and have been invited to complete the company's employment application.