Arkane Austin is looking for a multi-disciplined Senior Producer to manage the organization, scheduling, and daily coordination of cross-functional teams.
- Create and manage development schedules for cross-functional teams of veteran designers, artists, and engineers.
- Collaborate with other producers to identify scheduling dependencies and remove blockers.
- Drive development meetings with clear agendas. Capture action items; radiate information to the team.
- Coordinate the feedback and approvals process.
- Triage game bugs and development issues daily.
- Communicate with lead producers and studio management to foster strong relationships for a high-functioning team.
- 5+ years production experience
- At least one shipped AAA title credited as a Producer
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrable experience solving modern game development problems: estimating work, identifying bottlenecks and dependencies, evaluating work quality, improving development processes, and creating shared definitions of Done
- Demonstrable experience using modern production software to schedule and track work
- Self-motivated team player with a strong work ethic and refined attention to detail
- A sincere passion for gaming
- Experience with Agile game development: Scrum, Kanban, Feature-driven development
- Game discipline experience: design, art, engineering, QA
- Familiarity with Jira, Confluence, and the MS Office suite
- Strong familiarity with Arkane Studios’ games
We embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do – from recruiting for our studios, publishing and operations to fostering safe and respectful workplaces that encourage collaboration. Our culture is based on principles of respect, inclusion, and fair treatment and we welcome anyone into our family without regard to race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, or age.
Our diversity fuels our innovation and inspires us to create game worlds that bring us closer to the global community of players we serve.
What to Expect
You will receive an automated email confirming we have received your resume.
Due to the high volume of applications received, it's not possible for us to respond directly to each candidate.
Don't see your desired position listed? Apply under "General Application" instead!
If you are selected, you will be contacted by our team for an initial phone screen to chat about your previous experience.
You may go through one or two phone interviews, and possibly a follow-up Skype call.
If your qualifications do not match the criteria of a current position, your resume will be kept on file.
The next step will be an invitation to come out and meet the team at the studio for onsite interviews.
In the event that we choose not to move forward at any point in the recruiting process, we will let you know.
ZeniMax understands the importance of privacy. Please review the Applicant Privacy Notice attached to each position, which explains how we process the personal information we collect about you when you apply for a job or submit information to us through our job portal. BY APPLYING FOR THIS OR ANY POSITION, SHARING THIS JOB, OR OTHERWISE PROVIDING US WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION THROUGH THIS JOB PORTAL, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THE APPLICANT PRIVACY NOTICE, WHICH IS SET FORTH IN THE “APPLICANT PRIVACY NOTICE” SECTION BELOW EACH POSITION.