Division: ZeniMax Online Studios | Department: Programming |
Hunt Valley , MD, US
The Graphics Programmer will extend our existing engine with next-generation rendering systems, to maintain a stunningly visual massively multiplayer game.
- Work closely with artists and engineers to design, research, schedule and implement rendering features
- Finding solutions to rendering problems and maintain our current systems
- Implementing new post launch graphics features for expansions packs
- Strong knowledge of C++, graphics engine & shader programming models & dedicated languages such as HLSL
- Experience with current graphics API’s such as DX12 and Vulcan is a big plus
- Familiarity with global lighting methods, dynamic lighting, shadow rendering and similar concepts
- Excellent 3D math skills
- Passion for graphics programming and staying on top of current techniques
- Ability to write clear, maintainable, portable code
- Must be a self-motivated and energetic team player with a very strong work ethic and cooperative attitude
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
How to Apply
Previously Applied? Click here.
No Recruiters or Agencies Please
Please Note: Individuals submitting resumes or otherwise responding to employment opportunities are NOT considered applicants until they apply for a particular position and have been invited to complete the company's employment application.