Senior Art Producer
Bethesda Game Studios in Austin is looking for an Art Producer to manage the organization, scheduling, and daily coordination of the art department.
- Creation and management of the art development schedule for the environment artists, character artists, concept artists, and weapon artists
- Coordinating and managing creative feedback and approvals
- Assisting with the organization, development, and revision of art style guide and art pipelines
- Regularly communicating and coordinating with the production staff and management team
- Coordination and documentation of art development meetings
- Work in close collaboration with the Art Director and studio leadership to foster strong cross disciplinary relationships for a high-functioning team
- Manage direct reports
- 7+ years production or artist experience on a shipped AAA title
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- A thorough understanding of, and demonstrable experience working within a modern game development process, including estimating workflow, identifying bottlenecks and dependencies, evaluating work quality, and anticipating and proactively solving problems
- Extensive knowledge of and experience with common scheduling applications
- At least one shipped title where credited as a producer
- A sincere passion for games and gaming
- Self-motivated team player with very strong work ethic and cooperative attitude
- Experience managing and mentoring direct reports
- Strong familiarity with Bethesda Game Studios games
We embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do – from recruiting for our studios, publishing and operations to fostering safe and respectful workplaces that encourage collaboration. Our culture is based on principles of respect, inclusion, and fair treatment and we welcome anyone into our family without regard to race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, or age.
Our diversity fuels our innovation and inspires us to create game worlds that bring us closer to the global community of players we serve.
What to Expect
You will receive an automated email confirming we have received your resume.
Due to the high volume of applications received, it's not possible for us to respond directly to each candidate.
Don't see your desired position listed? Apply under "General Application" instead!
If you are selected, you will be contacted by our team for an initial phone screen to chat about your previous experience.
You may go through one or two phone interviews, and possibly a follow-up Skype call.
If your qualifications do not match the criteria of a current position, your resume will be kept on file.
The next step will be an invitation to come out and meet the team at the studio for onsite interviews.
In the event that we choose not to move forward at any point in the recruiting process, we will let you know.
ZeniMax understands the importance of privacy. Please review the Applicant Privacy Notice attached to each position, which explains how we process the personal information we collect about you when you apply for a job or submit information to us through our job portal. BY APPLYING FOR THIS OR ANY POSITION, SHARING THIS JOB, OR OTHERWISE PROVIDING US WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION THROUGH THIS JOB PORTAL, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THE APPLICANT PRIVACY NOTICE, WHICH IS SET FORTH IN THE “APPLICANT PRIVACY NOTICE” SECTION BELOW EACH POSITION.