Come join Bethesda Game Studios, the award-winning development team behind Starfield, The Elder Scrolls and Fallout. Bethesda Game Studios strives to offer its employees a well-balanced home and work life by providing competitive salaries, a generous benefits program, and offices located in some of North America’s best cities.
With a goal of creating a culture as fun and diverse as our games and our players, we welcome applicants with unique skillsets, experience levels and backgrounds. If you are passionate about making a meaningful contribution to some of the most significant games in the industry we’d love to hear from you!
Your Daily Life at Bethesda Game Studios
As Senior Producer, you will...
- Work with the team leads to produce realistic schedules and milestone plans that are focused on the delivery of high-quality features and assets
- Define and manage feature sprints in coordination with discipline leads
- Remove roadblocks and successfully drive features to completion
- Communicate with senior management on development status and project risks
- Collaborate with leads to determine best practices, development pipelines and resource allocation
- Manage direct reports
What Makes you S.P.E.C.I.A.L.
- You have at least 5 years of game production experience, preferably online
- You possess the ability to prioritize product initiatives by balancing both business and qualitative needs
- You have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work collaboratively to solve problems
- You have experience managing and mentoring direct reports
- You have the ability to create project schedules and milestones, monitor the progress of department milestones and individual tasks against those schedules
- You have excellent organizational skills, are detail orientated, and have the ability to multi-task under pressure
- You have experience with any modern project management software
- You are familiar with Bethesda Game Studios’ games
- You have previous experience working with distributed development teams
We embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do – from recruiting for our studios, publishing and operations to fostering safe and respectful workplaces that encourage collaboration. Our culture is based on principles of respect, inclusion, and fair treatment and we welcome anyone into our family without regard to race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, or age.
Our diversity fuels our innovation and inspires us to create game worlds that bring us closer to the global community of players we serve.
What to Expect
You will receive an automated email confirming we have received your resume.
Due to the high volume of applications received, it's not possible for us to respond directly to each candidate.
Don't see your desired position listed? Apply under "General Application" instead!
If you are selected, you will be contacted by our team for an initial phone screen to chat about your previous experience.
You may go through one or two phone interviews, and possibly a follow-up Skype call.
If your qualifications do not match the criteria of a current position, your resume will be kept on file.
The next step will be an invitation to come out and meet the team at the studio for onsite interviews.
In the event that we choose not to move forward at any point in the recruiting process, we will let you know.
ZeniMax understands the importance of privacy. Please review the Applicant Privacy Notice attached to each position, which explains how we process the personal information we collect about you when you apply for a job or submit information to us through our job portal. BY APPLYING FOR THIS OR ANY POSITION, SHARING THIS JOB, OR OTHERWISE PROVIDING US WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION THROUGH THIS JOB PORTAL, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THE APPLICANT PRIVACY NOTICE, WHICH IS SET FORTH IN THE “APPLICANT PRIVACY NOTICE” SECTION BELOW EACH POSITION.