Bethesda Game Studios is looking for a Monetization Designer with a passion for making fun and compelling monetization systems and items. The candidate will work closely with the development team (including design, art, engineering, analytics, platform, community) to design and shepherd the development of engaging and respectful monetization features for a live game.
- Coordinate with the art and design teams on the creation and integration of game-ready assets for the in-game Store
- Support the monetization team in driving regular updates to the in-game Store
- Maintain new and existing monetization and gameplay systems for a live game
- Work closely with the design team to identify monetization system needs and solutions
- Work with the monetization team to review analytics and discover opportunities
- Knowledge and understanding of game design fundamentals
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent organization skills and ability to prioritize efforts
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and confidential environment
- Passion for making great games
- Strong desire to continue to learn and grow
- Previous game development and/or monetization experience
- Knowledge of the monetization of online games
- Experience with data visualization tools
- Experience in multiplayer games
- Strong mathematical, statistics, and analytical skills
- Strong familiarity with Bethesda Game Studios games
We embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do – from recruiting for our studios, publishing and operations to fostering safe and respectful workplaces that encourage collaboration. Our culture is based on principles of respect, inclusion, and fair treatment and we welcome anyone into our family without regard to race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, or age.
Our diversity fuels our innovation and inspires us to create game worlds that bring us closer to the global community of players we serve.
What to Expect
You will receive an automated email confirming we have received your resume.
Due to the high volume of applications received, it's not possible for us to respond directly to each candidate.
Don't see your desired position listed? Apply under "General Application" instead!
If you are selected, you will be contacted by our team for an initial phone screen to chat about your previous experience.
You may go through one or two phone interviews, and possibly a follow-up Skype call.
If your qualifications do not match the criteria of a current position, your resume will be kept on file.
The next step will be an invitation to come out and meet the team at the studio for onsite interviews.
In the event that we choose not to move forward at any point in the recruiting process, we will let you know.
ZeniMax understands the importance of privacy. Please review the Applicant Privacy Notice attached to each position, which explains how we process the personal information we collect about you when you apply for a job or submit information to us through our job portal. BY APPLYING FOR THIS OR ANY POSITION, SHARING THIS JOB, OR OTHERWISE PROVIDING US WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION THROUGH THIS JOB PORTAL, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THE APPLICANT PRIVACY NOTICE, WHICH IS SET FORTH IN THE “APPLICANT PRIVACY NOTICE” SECTION BELOW EACH POSITION.