Accounts Receivable/Accounting Specialist I
Division: ZeniMax Media | Department: Administration |
Rockville , MD, US
An international videogame company headquartered in Rockville, MD is seeking a detail-oriented, self-starter with 1 to 2 years Accounts Receivable experience for a full time entry-level position on the North American Accounts Receivable team. The ideal candidate will be a problem solver, extremely well-organized, capable of handling multiple tasks and will have strong communication skills .
- Work closely with Sales team members to ensure all credit memos are processed timely and according to internal processes and customer requirements
- Assist with preparation of monthly and quarterly reports and reconciliations
- Work closely with other Accounts Receivable, Royalty and Sales team members to ensure all invoices are processed timely and according to internal processes and customer requirements
- Assist with preparation and review of customer statements
- Monitor Accounts Receivable email inbox and ensure all requests from internal and external customers are responded to in a timely manner
- Assist with administrative duties including filing, scanning and data-entry
- Support other areas of Accounting as needed
- 1 - 2 years of Accounting experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting preferred but not required in lieu of relevant work experience
- Experience using accounting software – Oracle experience preferred but not required
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Excel
- Extremely well-organized, strong attention to detail and desire for accuracy
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- Ability to maintain a fast work pace, manage multiple priorities often under pressure while maintaining a positive attitude
- Strong customer service, time management, problem-solving, and analytical skills
Please include a cover letter with your application.
How to Apply
Previously Applied? Click here.
No Recruiters or Agencies Please
Please Note: Individuals submitting resumes or otherwise responding to employment opportunities are NOT considered applicants until they apply for a particular position and have been invited to complete the company's employment application.