Division: ZeniMax Online Studios | Department: Audio |
Hunt Valley , MD, US
- Creation & integration of a wide variety of game audio, including combat, monsters, foley, ambience, and more.
- Working with the Audio Director in all game audio aspects from early design phase to final mix.
- Working with programmers to coordinate new implementation techniques.
- Taking direction from designers, gathering information from other teams, and combining that with one's own creative input to produce top-notch audio unique to our games.
- Playtesting, troubleshooting, and bug fixing game audio issues.
- 5+ years’ experience creating audio for AAA video game titles, preferably as an in-house team member.
- Extensive knowledge and expertise in audio recording, editing, processing, integration, and mixing.
- Experience with Wwise or similar game audio middleware.
- Excellent organization and communication skills. A proven ability to convert abstract direction into sonic reality.
- Must be self-motivated, able to manage and track one's own workload, and able to maintain a schedule as part of a small team with many demands placed upon it.
- Degree in related audio field preferred (film/game sound design, music, audio engineering, etc.)
- Proficient in the Windows work environment, including knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel and other Windows software.
How to Apply
Previously Applied? Click here.
No Recruiters or Agencies Please
Please Note: Individuals submitting resumes or otherwise responding to employment opportunities are NOT considered applicants until they apply for a particular position and have been invited to complete the company's employment application.