id Software consistently creates award winning games built on our industry leading technology. The Senior Producer role is a key element and leader of the development process, working with team leadership to prioritize initiatives, schedule the work to be done, and drive each feature to completion.
- Building and maintaining the high-level project road map
- Working with other Producers, Directors and discipline leads to define overall project and sprint milestone goals
- Tracking and communicating progress and problems during Sprints
- Develop and maintain both short and long term capacity planning methods
- Coordinating and managing creative approvals
- Continually playing and evaluating game builds and communicating written and oral feedback
- Coordinating gameplay/focus test sessions at id
- Regularly communicating and coordinating with our publisher’s development and QA teams
- Daily correspondence with development team members
- Coordination and documentation of development meetings
- Training, mentoring, and leading midlevel and associate producers
- 5+ years of successful production management experience building large AAA titles
- At least 1 AAA shipped title credited as a Producer
- Experience working with large, cross discipline teams
- Outstanding organization and communication skills
- Extensive experience with common scheduling tools such as Jira, ShotGun, or Hansoft, including making new workflows, project administration, and dashboard creation
- Demonstrable experience working within a modern game development process, including estimating workflow, resolving bottlenecks, identifying dependencies, evaluating work quality, and proactively solving problems
- Able to adapt quickly to change, communicate impact, and align the team with the new direction
- Act as a forcing function to keep the team moving forward and aligned with the creative direction and deadlines
- Work with other team members to create production best practices and ensure they are followed
- Confident and positive attitude
- Self-motivated team player with a strong work ethic and cooperative attitude
- Familiarity with id Software games and/or technology
- Experience with console manufacturers, their submission processes, and guidelines
- Experience with Jira and ShotGrid administration
- Scrum/Agile experience and/or certification
- B.S. or equivalent education in related fields
We embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do – from recruiting for our studios, publishing and operations to fostering safe and respectful workplaces that encourage collaboration. Our culture is based on principles of respect, inclusion, and fair treatment and we welcome anyone into our family without regard to race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, or age.
Our diversity fuels our innovation and inspires us to create game worlds that bring us closer to the global community of players we serve.
What to Expect
You will receive an automated email confirming we have received your resume.
Due to the high volume of applications received, it's not possible for us to respond directly to each candidate.
Don't see your desired position listed? Apply under "General Application" instead!
If you are selected, you will be contacted by our team for an initial phone screen to chat about your previous experience.
You may go through one or two phone interviews, and possibly a follow-up Skype call.
If your qualifications do not match the criteria of a current position, your resume will be kept on file.
The next step will be an invitation to come out and meet the team at the studio for onsite interviews.
In the event that we choose not to move forward at any point in the recruiting process, we will let you know.
ZeniMax understands the importance of privacy. Please review the Applicant Privacy Notice attached to each position, which explains how we process the personal information we collect about you when you apply for a job or submit information to us through our job portal. BY APPLYING FOR THIS OR ANY POSITION, SHARING THIS JOB, OR OTHERWISE PROVIDING US WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION THROUGH THIS JOB PORTAL, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THE APPLICANT PRIVACY NOTICE, WHICH IS SET FORTH IN THE “APPLICANT PRIVACY NOTICE” SECTION BELOW EACH POSITION.