Division: MachineGames | Department: Art |
Uppsala , SE
MachineGames is seeking a talented Lighting Artist to join our team. As a Lighting Artist you will work closely with our Art Director to ensure aesthetics quality is kept at the highest-level throughout all the art assets produced and throughout the product
- Responsible for the final lighting in gameplay maps.
- Collaborate with Art Director and Creative Director to develop lighting through verbal and written communication, concepts or reference images/videos for events and in-game cutscenes.
- Collaborate with the Lighting and Effects team in pushing tools development and workflow
- Work with and develop in-house tools for lighting and scripting
- Explore through R&D the technology improvements that could be done to further develop pipelines and tools for development of effects and lighting to communicate this to programmers within the Advanced Gameplay & Effects team
- To use the existing tools to create intriguing mood and lighting required for the game.
- Great understanding of and appreciation for milestones, schedules, deadlines and efficient game development processes
- Excellent team player with strong work ethic and a collaborative/cooperative attitude
- Self-motivated, but able to receive constructive feedback and integrate into work
- Skeen artistic eye and strong commitment to quality
- University degree or equivalent experience
- At least one shipped title
- Passion for making great games
How to Apply
Previously Applied? Click here.
No Recruiters or Agencies Please
Please Note: Individuals submitting resumes or otherwise responding to employment opportunities are NOT considered applicants until they apply for a particular position and have been invited to complete the company's employment application.