Division: Battlecry Studios | Department: Design |
Austin , TX, US
We are seeking a talented Systems Designer to join our growing team at BattleCry Studios. In this role, the Systems Designer would be responsible for designing, balancing, and maintaining game systems for our future games.
- Create and maintain easy to follow design documentation for compelling and accessible game systems
- Get hands-on and implement gameplay elements and content in a proprietary toolset
- Maintain and balance existing and future game systems
- Prototype new ideas and systems with existing tools and game script
- Identify problems with game systems and work to find good, achievable solutions
- Work closely with design leadership to ensure consistency, scope, and quality of systems
- Experience with a variety of established game toolsets
- Experience scripting or programming complex interactivity/gameplay
- Excellent communication skills and experience with collaborative documentation tools
- Expert user with Excel
- Excellent math skills
- Candidate must supply text-based scripting samples (2 to 3) that best demonstrate their scripting ability, or be willing to take a short scripting test of our choosing
- Candidate must be willing to take a short Design test of our choosing
- Previous game industry experience
- Experience designing multiplayer game systems
- Experience playing previous ZeniMax games
How to Apply
Previously Applied? Click here.
No Recruiters or Agencies Please
Please Note: Individuals submitting resumes or otherwise responding to employment opportunities are NOT considered applicants until they apply for a particular position and have been invited to complete the company's employment application.