Division: MachineGames | Department: Production |
Uppsala , SE
MachineGames is seeing an ambitious Producer to join their talented team
- To support Senior Producer in charge by executing on a variety of tasks related to the development of game software.
- To manage multi-disciplinary teams, assist in day-to-day activities such as scheduling and general problem solving.
- To create, develop and update production documentation (including schedules, status reports, project plans, communications plans)
- To manage, coordinate and control delivery of assets, tools and features, localization and marketing/PR materials.
- To schedule production and shoots based on schedule
- To identify and resolve bottlenecks
- To communicate with outsourcers: sounds, animation, facial, FX, video editing – identifications of partners, scheduling and deliveries
- To cooperate with other producers, directors and leads to ensure completion of tasks that are multidisciplinary
- To be able to use project management tools, production methodologies, maintain tight schedules and high standards of quality
- Solid knowledge of the game development process and industry
- University degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent learning skills and adaptation to pipelines and workflow
- A strong communicator and collaborator, with excellent scheduling, time management and organizational skills
- Proactive in problem solving skills with a positive, confident attitude
- Strong people management skills
- Able to create a bridge between disciplines – code, art
- Motivated and creative with strong commitment to quality
- A sincere passion for games
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Experience with shipping a software product
- Strong familiarity with MachineGames´ titles
How to Apply
Previously Applied? Click here.
No Recruiters or Agencies Please
Please Note: Individuals submitting resumes or otherwise responding to employment opportunities are NOT considered applicants until they apply for a particular position and have been invited to complete the company's employment application.