Division: ZeniMax Media | Department: Administration |
Rockville , MD, US
The ZeniMax Manager of Facilities is responsible for the day-to-day management and operation of the Rockville Headquarters for ZeniMax Media, including employee offices and spaces, commercial kitchen equipment, HVAC equipment, server room CRAC, emergency generators, and electrical systems.
Responsibilities will include maintenance and operations of facilities as per details as outlined below:
- Manage facilities on a prioritized basis including maintenance and construction projects in a manner that ensures compliance to building, contract and safety regulations.
- Liaise with property management personnel, contractors, suppliers, distributors, utility providers, as well as environmental and energy agencies.
- Coordinate with the company architect, engineers and IT staff to ensure efficient design and implementation.
- Oversees and coordinates internal and external moves for employees or departments, as well as office and equipment installation
- Coordinates and oversee contractors who provide services and maintenance for HVAC, water, electricity, painting, cleaning, security and general building maintenance services to facilities.
- Manage projects to meet schedule requirements and maintain budget.
- Review and inspect construction and installation progress to ensure conformance to established specifications.
- Submit plans, budgets, cost estimates, schedules and contracts for facilities modifications or partial buildouts.
- Develop long range plans, procedures, archives and related documentation for facility management.
- Formulate and coordinate program specifications, requirements for proposals and contracts, and associated documents.
- Supervise internal and contracted housekeeping staff and security guards.
- Oversee purchasing functions, including annual review of contracts and vendor selections and continual assessment of cost-saving opportunities.
- Provide purchasing, vendor, and accounting coordination.
- Assure reporting and regulatory compliance with environmental, health, and safety agencies.
- Respond to employee requests regarding facilities issues
- Assume responsibility and maintain an on-site presence in the event of emergencies (e.g.water leaks, plumbing back-ups, non-functioning door closers, etc.)
- The Manager must be available to work evenings and weekends as necessary for building projects and be on-call 24/7/365 for building emergencies, power outages, alarms (fire, security, HVAC, generator).
- Assist or manage company event set-ups.
- Have a solid grasp of customer service principals and protocols
- The Manager will supervise internal staff as well as contractors and security guards.
- Respond with positive and proactive attitude to employee or company needs.
- Be willing to travel to remote company offices
- Have a car for travel to ZeniMax offices (expenses to be reimbursed at company rate)
- May perform other duties as assigned.
- Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 5-7 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated project planning and project management skills.
- Proficient knowledge of PC and MS applications including Word and Excel.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, staff, vendors, and contractors.
- Proficiency in MSFT Office, Word, Excel, PPT; ACAD project planning software a plus.
- Proficiency in email, cellphone communications, and corporate networks.
How to Apply
Previously Applied? Click here.
No Recruiters or Agencies Please
Please Note: Individuals submitting resumes or otherwise responding to employment opportunities are NOT considered applicants until they apply for a particular position and have been invited to complete the company's employment application.