Division: ZeniMax Online Studios | Department: Art |
Hunt Valley , MD, US
ZeniMax Online Studios is currently seeking a Media Artist to be responsible for the production of in-game publicity screenshots and video captured game footage for use in previews, magazine reviews, websites, and various marketing materials to appeal to MMO Gamers.
- Navigate game clients and editors to compose and capture shots
- Deliver print-quality screenshots for Marketing/PR materials as well as Game UI assets
- Compose artistic shots that bring to life action sequences and capture the essence of our game
- 2+ years’ experience or education equivalent
- Strong grasp and understanding of photography and cinematography, demonstrating excellent lighting and composition choices
- Exceptional eye for composition, contrast, and color
- Optional: Good knowledge of 3D software (Maya, Max, etc.)
- Excellent Photoshop skills
- Artistic and creative vision
- Ability to adapt and open to an changing ideas and direction
- Follow direction, as well as provide creative solutions to problems
- Game development experience is a plus
- Excellent composition skills demonstrated by a portfolio of work
- An understanding of video games and gamers
- Worldbuilding and Environment art production
How to Apply
Previously Applied? Click here.
No Recruiters or Agencies Please
Please Note: Individuals submitting resumes or otherwise responding to employment opportunities are NOT considered applicants until they apply for a particular position and have been invited to complete the company's employment application.