ZeniMax Media is seeking a skilled Floor Technician to join our growing team.
- Responsible for extraction carpet cleaning
- Strip and wax floors
- Ensure floors are swept, vacuum, mopped, stripped and waxed on a regular basis
- Clean commercial buildings by servicing restrooms and wiping down communal surfaces and glass surfaces
- Dust workspaces
- Remove the trash and recycling
- Tackle heavy cleaning jobs upon request
- Ensure outside walkways remain clear and free of debris
- Notify building management of any repairs required
- Ensure cleaning chemicals are properly mixed and stored, and appropriate disposal methods are utilized
- Assist skilled trade workers in order to learn new skills as required for advancement and certification
- Assist with special events as needed
- Operate equipment pressure washer, snow blower and auto scrubbers when required
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Two years’ related work experience in office or corporate environment required
- Ability to maintain a high level of professionalism with all staff
- Commercial floor cleaning experience required
- Must have a strong dependable work ethic
- Ability to plan and prioritize work orders as they are requested using existing or newly designed tracking systems
- Ability to walk, bend, push, pull and lift repetitively during working hours
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals, proper storage and disposal methods
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Ability to work independently without direct supervision and as a team
- Willing to work outside of normal business hours in the event of emergency situations and/or other company related calls
We embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do – from recruiting for our studios, publishing and operations to fostering safe and respectful workplaces that encourage collaboration. Our culture is based on principles of respect, inclusion, and fair treatment and we welcome anyone into our family without regard to race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, or age.
Our diversity fuels our innovation and inspires us to create game worlds that bring us closer to the global community of players we serve.
What to Expect
You will receive an automated email confirming we have received your resume.
Due to the high volume of applications received, it's not possible for us to respond directly to each candidate.
Don't see your desired position listed? Apply under "General Application" instead!
If you are selected, you will be contacted by our team for an initial phone screen to chat about your previous experience.
You may go through one or two phone interviews, and possibly a follow-up Skype call.
If your qualifications do not match the criteria of a current position, your resume will be kept on file.
The next step will be an invitation to come out and meet the team at the studio for onsite interviews.
In the event that we choose not to move forward at any point in the recruiting process, we will let you know.
ZeniMax understands the importance of privacy. Please review the Applicant Privacy Notice attached to each position, which explains how we process the personal information we collect about you when you apply for a job or submit information to us through our job portal. BY APPLYING FOR THIS OR ANY POSITION, SHARING THIS JOB, OR OTHERWISE PROVIDING US WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION THROUGH THIS JOB PORTAL, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THE APPLICANT PRIVACY NOTICE, WHICH IS SET FORTH IN THE “APPLICANT PRIVACY NOTICE” SECTION BELOW EACH POSITION.