The Video Editor / Multimedia Specialist will work closely with the Marketing development team and creative agencies to produce engaging high definition video for broadcast, mobile, and online media.
• All candidates are required to submit a demo reel via online portfolio showcasing both creative acumen and production proficiency; please include a link to your demo reel in your resume or cover letter
• Demonstrated experience capturing footage from video game consoles, PCs, etc.
• Ability to research and recommend video-related equipment, software, and hardware
• Experience color correcting and conforming video for final distribution including websites, YouTube, Instagram, and broadcast media
• Must be able to work quickly and efficiently, hit short deadlines, possess strong organizational skills and juggle multiple projects simultaneously
• Ability to work independently and effectively within a team
• Be an ambitious self-starter with patience for the creative process
• Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, and other Creative Cloud application experience essential or equivalent
• Minimum of three years experience in digital video editing
• Minimum of two years experience editing commercials and trailers
• Using proprietary in-game tools and state-of-the-art video editing software, create compelling game trailer experiences and effective video-based marketing communications
• Develop treatments and storyboards that communicate key selling points of the game through engaging story telling
• Concept and produce motion graphics using AfterEffects or similar animation software
• Set up and operate professional video, audio, and lighting equipment as needed, to produce internal and external videos and live streams
• Optimize video for various outlets including websites, YouTube, Instagram, etc.
• Effectively communicate ideas, roadblocks, and project status to teammates, producers, and stakeholders
• Using video industry best practices, diligently organize and archive video assets
• Bachelor’s degree in video/communication field (preferred) or an equivalent combination of education and experience
• Tricaster, LiveStream, or OBS experience a plus
• Knowledge of both PC and macOS preferred
You will receive an automated email confirming we have received your resume.
Due to the high volume of applications received, it's not possible for us to respond directly to each candidate.
Don't see your desired position listed? Apply under "General Application" instead!
If you are selected, you will be contacted by our team for an initial phone screen to chat about your previous experience.
You may go through one or two phone interviews, and possibly a follow-up Skype call.
If your qualifications do not match the criteria of a current position, your resume will be kept on file.
The next step will be an invitation to come out and meet the team at the studio for onsite interviews.
In the event that we choose not to move forward at any point in the recruiting process, we will let you know.