Web Applications Developer
Division: Bethesda Softworks | Department: Platform |
Rockville , MD, US
Bethesda Softworks is looking for a Web Applications Developer to join the team. The selected candidate will be responsible for the development of customer applications and analyzing business requirements and functional system specifications for Platform web-based systems. In addition, the Web Applications Developer will evaluate requirement specifications, business rules and user stories for web applications to determine and implement the most efficient and cost-effective software solution as outlined in the business requirements.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Participate in requirements analysis, application design, development, test and rollout using VCS and CI tools
- Ensure consistency with corporate installation and security policy standards and security plan
- 4+ years web development experience which includes the programming/ development of web applications
- Previous experience with cross-browser development using tools such as HTML5, CSS, JSON
- Understanding of web API services (JSON, REST)
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Source control management tools such as GIT, perforce
- HTML5 and CSS3 experience
- Exposure to responsive design, grids, JSON, AJAX, Node.js
- Experience with jQuery, Cross-browser, JS debugging is desired
- Previous experience with browser Developer Tools and Unit Testing tools
How to Apply
Previously Applied? Click here.
No Recruiters or Agencies Please
Please Note: Individuals submitting resumes or otherwise responding to employment opportunities are NOT considered applicants until they apply for a particular position and have been invited to complete the company's employment application.