We are hiring an Associate Encounter Designer to build interactive combat scenarios that engage small groups of players and support solo quest content in Tamriel. Our ideal candidate is passionate about storytelling in a multiplayer environment and finding new ways to delight and terrify players of all skill levels.
· Design and populate overland encounters in the Elder Scrolls Online.
· Script AI combat behaviors and abilities in our proprietary toolset.
· Stage monsters in new and interesting environments.
· Communicate regularly with artists, writers, designers, and engineers.
· Excellent storytelling and visual composition skills.
· Experience playing massively multiplayer online games.
· Effective written and verbal communication skills.
· Familiarity with Microsoft Excel or other data management software.
· Motivated and organized, with strong attention to detail.
· 1-2 years games industry experience.
· Photoshop or other image editing software experience.
· Programming or scripting experience.
· Demonstrable mod experience.
· Animation background.
· Familiarity with ESO.
Please Note: Individuals submitting resumes or otherwise responding to employment opportunities are NOT considered applicants until they apply for a particular position and have been invited to complete the company's employment application.