Director of CRM Marketing
Division: Bethesda Softworks | Department: Marketing & Public Relations |
Rockville , MD, US
Bethesda Softworks is seeking an experienced, innovative professional to oversee global CRM strategy and implementation across Bethesda’s portfolio of AAA games, including online, free-to-play, and boxed/digital products. Candidate should be familiar with developing and implementing a comprehensive CRM program, including establishing best practices, segmentation and targeting strategies, developing and measuring key metrics, and data analysis.
- Create segmentation strategies on both a product-specific and portfolio-wide basis
- Establish company-wide best practices for segmentation, forecasting, targeting, analysis, and execution of CRM programs
- Work with product brand teams to set and implement campaign goals and objectives
- Develop and maintain email calendars as well as trigger and lifecycle programs
- Definite new engagement-based KPI’s to help retain and grow our player base
- Oversee research and testing of creative and messaging on a regular basis
- 5+ years of experience in a CRM position with a proven track record of increased responsibilities
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience, Masters preferred
- Experience working with CRM platforms and mail management software
- Ability to work with a variety of teams including Brand, PR, Community, Sales, and Development.
- Background in consumer products, preferably in video game or entertainment industry
- Proven track record of planning and executing successful campaigns
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
How to Apply
Previously Applied? Click here.
No Recruiters or Agencies Please
Please Note: Individuals submitting resumes or otherwise responding to employment opportunities are NOT considered applicants until they apply for a particular position and have been invited to complete the company's employment application.