Senior Product Owner - Integration
Division: Bethesda Softworks | Department: Platform |
Rockville , MD, US
The Senior Product Owner of Integration will define, build and maintain their suite of features for the Bethesda.net digital platform in the areas of partner integration with Bethesda.net services and the Bethesda.net software development kit. This role will be a key vision holder for the Bethesda.net digital platform and will be integral in defining and delivering the platforms integration features.
- Keep on top of technical trends and proposing new product ideas as the Bethesda.net digital platform subject matter expert
- Accurately assess value and prioritize features and projects accordingly
- Work with stakeholders in multiple departments, translating business needs into requirements and specifications
- Develop detailed product feature specifications and access product design
- Work closely with engineering and design teams in developing products and features
- Effectively communicate the product vision and requirements to the development teams to ensure quality product is created
- Coordinate dependencies with teams across the company to align development priorities
- Initiate and drive complex projects to completion
- Identify skills and resources needed to deliver features
- Work with the Scrum Master to track developer's progress and address any deficiencies as needed
- Have deep understanding of game development and publishing
- Teach and mentor newer Product Owners
- A minimum of 8-10 years’ experience in production, product and/or project management
- Experience managing technical teams of engineers
- Experience with game development and online services
- Expert analysis skills with the ability to learn and understand systems/features/products by studying them
- Solid understanding of service oriented products
- Exceptional verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Comfortable giving presentations to large groups and senior management
- Unwavering self-motivation and initiative
- Collaborative and team oriented development mindset
- Computer science degree
- Expertise in Hansoft, Confluence, or comparable team collaboration applications.
- Scrum Alliance Certifications (CSM, CSPO, CSP, etc.) or PMI Certifications (PMP, ACP, etc.)
How to Apply
Previously Applied? Click here.
No Recruiters or Agencies Please
Please Note: Individuals submitting resumes or otherwise responding to employment opportunities are NOT considered applicants until they apply for a particular position and have been invited to complete the company's employment application.