Bethesda Game Studios®, located in Montreal, is looking for great talented 2D/ Concept Artist to join the team for mobile platforms.
· Create high quality concept art that can include gameplay shots, characters, objects, architecture and environments, user interface etc. in a range of art styles.
· Participate in production and art team meetings, brainstorming, art reviews, critiques
· Create beautiful concept art quickly, coherently and in a multitude of art styles.
· Expected to resolve issues on their own and/or seek out solutions with an appropriate team member.
· Show a flexible approach allowing special and/or urgent assignments to be completed with minimum impact.
· Mentor and support the other members of the team, leading by example and encouraging good communication, using solid procedures
· Candidates will ideally have 4+ years of experience working on PC, console, handheld or mobile gaming platforms.
· Proven ability to quickly create effective and coherent concept, illustrative and sketch art.
· Strong foundation in traditional drawing skills.
· Experience with multiple drawing styles.
· Strong ability to present their work to internal teams
· Excellent 2D art creation skills, animation, texturing, graphic design etc.
· Ability to meet tight deadline and follow direction, technical process and schedules.
· Experience with agile development processes and source control systems preferred.
· 3D conceptual art creation skills using 3DSmax (preferred) or Maya, including modelling, rigging, texturing, animation and lighting is a strong bonus.
Please Note: Individuals submitting resumes or otherwise responding to employment opportunities are NOT considered applicants until they apply for a particular position and have been invited to complete the company's employment application.