Division: Bethesda Game Studios - Montreal | Department: |
Montreal , CA
Bethesda Studios Montreal is looking for a talented Senior Animation Systems Programmer to join our team. Programmers will work closely with artists, lead engine programmers, designers and producers to implement and optimize game features.
- Work side-by-side with Technical Artists, Animators, and Gameplay Engineers.
- Own the animation pipeline from concept to realization.
- Create and implement technology and techniques that provide a leading edge animation experience.
- Expert level knowledge of real-time animation systems
- Extensive experience with one or more real-time animation middleware (eg: Havok Animation, Granny, HumanIK, Morpheme) or equivalent custom/in-house solutions
- Experience developing or working with animation blend graphs, real-time IK, animation compression, and/or advanced animation memory management (streaming)
- Enjoys working daily with animators and technical arts to help craft solutions to complex problems
- 5 + years game industry software development experience
- Prior experience acting as an owner of animation systems
- Experience developing for multiple platforms (OSX, Windows, PS4, XBox One)
- Experience with animation systems
- Generalist experience or prior experience in other core areas of game development, such as AI or gameplay programming
- Passion for developing and playing games
How to Apply
Previously Applied? Click here.
No Recruiters or Agencies Please
Please Note: Individuals submitting resumes or otherwise responding to employment opportunities are NOT considered applicants until they apply for a particular position and have been invited to complete the company's employment application.