Division: Bethesda Game Studios | Department: Programming |
Rockville , MD, US
Bethesda Game Studios is seeking a Server Engineer to join our growing team.
- Works with other engineers to architect and refine systems including client-server networking optimization, integration with backend services, data authority management, and more.
- Works with designers, artists and other personnel involved in the development of products
- Test and refine code and systems throughout the development cycle of the project
- Writes clear, maintainable, portable C++ code
- Test and document code you write
- Supports and maintains existing systems
- Accurately estimates his/her schedules and delivers high quality work products to that schedule
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- Excellent C++ knowledge
- 5+ years professional software development experience
- Experience with multithreaded programming
- Expertise with network programming and optimization
- Excellent analytical and mathematical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and problem solving ability
- Development experience on game consoles (Xbox360/PS3/Xbox One/PS4)
- Ability to contribute innovative and original ideas towards all aspects of game production and development
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Must work well under pressure and handle multiple tasks
- Passion for making GREAT games
- Experience playing previous Bethesda Game Studios games
How to Apply
Previously Applied? Click here.
No Recruiters or Agencies Please
Please Note: Individuals submitting resumes or otherwise responding to employment opportunities are NOT considered applicants until they apply for a particular position and have been invited to complete the company's employment application.