HR Specialist, Benefits
Division: ZeniMax Media | Department: Administration |
Rockville , MD, US
ZeniMax Media Inc. is seeking a detail oriented HR Specialist, Benefits to be responsible for the coordination and administration of ZeniMax’s global benefits programs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the day-to-day administration of group benefits programs including health, dental, vision, life insurance and the flexible spending plan.
- Assist and support 401(k) plan administration, including bi-weekly contribution processing and annual testing.
- Ensure compliance with applicable government regulations. Ensure timeliness and accuracy of required reporting.
- Responsible for annual disclosure notices including, but not limited to ACA, 401(k), Medicare Part D, etc.
- Support the planning and administration of the annual insurance renewal process.
- Plan and facilitate benefit presentations for Open Enrollment, 401(k) meetings, etc.
- Perform monthly plan audits as well as coordinate and/or participate in quarterly and annual auditing as required.
- Administer leaves of absence in accordance with all company policies and state/federal regulations (FMLA, disability, workers’ compensation, etc.).
- Evaluate and make recommendations for any ADA accommodation requests.
- Oversee maintenance of employee benefits files.
- Coordinate daily benefits processing including tracking and processing enrollments, terminations and status changes.
- Special projects and additional duties as assigned.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or a related discipline and a minimum of three (3) years of experience in benefits administration preferred.
- Working knowledge of FMLA, ACA, ERISA, ADA and COBRA.
- Previous 401(k) administration experience.
- Knowledge of applicable federal and state regulations and filing/compliance requirements.
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical skills, oral and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to independently initiate and execute projects with a strong attention to detail and deadlines.
- Proven customer service, organizational and team collaboration skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, efficiently prioritize projects and embrace new challenges.
- Strong technology aptitude with excellent MS Office suite skills.
- Ability to handle a heavy workload, prioritize work and meet deadlines.
- Requires ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
How to Apply
Previously Applied? Click here.
No Recruiters or Agencies Please
Please Note: Individuals submitting resumes or otherwise responding to employment opportunities are NOT considered applicants until they apply for a particular position and have been invited to complete the company's employment application.