Division: ZeniMax Online Studios | Department: Customer Support |
Hunt Valley , MD, US
A Social Agent works with our online communities and official social media channels. You are responsible for fostering a safe and constructive environment for our players, and providing help to our customers so that they can enjoy our products. In addition to assisting the community directly, you will also assist other internal teams, and help maintain the platforms for Community Team and Customer Support initiatives. This is a contract position based in Hunt Valley, Maryland, USA and is not eligible for ZeniMax benefits.
We offer a fun, exciting, and challenging environment in one of the most energizing gaming organizations in the industry!
- Read, moderate, and respond to postings made by our community on Bethesda.net and other Bethesda forums
- Maintain consistent enforcement of the code of conduct, and educate members on community expectations
- Participate in the design and launch of new customer initiatives for the forums and Mods
- Report and analyse online content and sentiment
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Strong written and verbal communications skills in English
- Previous experience moderating forums, or managing other online communities
- Strong motivation and a high level of commitment
- Talent for building rapport with a community
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong time-management and organization skills
- Excellent teamwork skills, and are also able to work well independently
- Ability to work well with people of different languages and cultures
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to work evening and weekend shifts as required by the business
- In-depth knowledge of Bethesda games, and a passion for video gaming
- Previous customer service, community management, or public relations experience
- Experience in a role that deals with the gaming community
- Experience with social monitoring tools
- Enjoy making game mods, or are an avid consumer of content created by other players
- Enjoy competitive games, of any genre, and participate in their online communities
- Have managed or contributed to wikis, or other collaborative knowledge solutions
- Expertise with Twitter
- Have a demonstrated ability to analyse and report customer sentiment
How to Apply
Previously Applied? Click here.
No Recruiters or Agencies Please
Please Note: Individuals submitting resumes or otherwise responding to employment opportunities are NOT considered applicants until they apply for a particular position and have been invited to complete the company's employment application.